1) Curcumin is the principal curcuminoid of the popular Indian curry spice turmeric, which is a member of the ginger family (Zingiberaceae).Curcumin can exist in at least two tautomeric forms, keto and enol. The enol form is more energetically stable in the solid phase and in solution.
2) Turmeric is a herbaceous plant.It originated in southern Asia, India and Indonesia, etc.With both support from modern medicine and traditional medicine,it shows good efficacy in reducing blood lipid,antiinflammatory and prevention of senile dementia,etc.As a commonly used herbal medicine,it is edible and has no side effects.It can be said that Chinese are used to using it to maintain health since long ago.
It also has a good performances such as anticancer, anti,inflammatory antioxidation, antimutagenics, Lipoidemia reducing and etc.
1. Mainly used as flavor additive to pigments and foods.
2. The curcumin/polysorbate solution or curcumin powder dissolved in alcohol is used for water-containing products. Over-coloring, such as in pickles, relishes, and mustard, is sometimes used to compensate for fading.
3.Now it is used as a food coloring since it normally gives food (slightly yellow color) is used to protect food products from sunlight.
1) As medicines' raw materials for anti-inflammatory and regulating menstruation, it is mainly used in pharmaceutical field;
2) As products for regulating menstruation, it is mainly used in health product industry;
3) As pigments, food additives of seasoning, it is mainly used in cosmetic industry.-Smoothies
-Milk powder supplement
Shanghai Shine High International Trade Co.,Ltd
Add:Room 308,North Wanke Creative quarter,No2000,Dongming Road, Pudong new district,Shanghai, China