Cranberry are basically the European version of the American blueberry. Bilberries are grown in Europe, Canada and the U.S. and extracts of the ripe berry are known to contain flavonoid pigments known as anthocyanins - which act as powerful antioxidants. Modern laboratory studies on bilberry...
Cranberry are basically the European version of the American blueberry. Bilberries are grown in Europe, Canada and the U.S. and extracts of the ripe berry are known to contain flavonoid pigments known as anthocyanins - which act as powerful antioxidants.
Modern laboratory studies on bilberry extract have confirmed a number of activities including antioxidant effects, an ability to inhibit aggregation of blood platelets (reduce stickiness, hence a tendency to clotting of blood cells), produce a slight relaxation effect on vascular smooth muscles, and a possible role in reducing factors associated with chronic inflammatory diseases.
Extracts of the bilberry fruit have also been shown in laboratory experiments to inhibit enzymes such as elastase, which can cause the degradation of collagen. This can lead to a reduction in factors associated with inflammatory conditions such as atherosclerosis, pulmonary emphysema, and rheumatoid arthritis.
1. Prevent the cardiovascular diseases;
2. Quench free radical, antioxidant, and anti-aging;
3. A treatment for mild inflammation of the mucous membranes of mouth and throat;
4. A treatment for diarrhea, enteritis, urethritis, cystitis and virosis rheum epidemic, with
its antiphlogistic and bactericidal action;
5. Protect and regenerate retinal purple (rhodopsin), and cure patients with eye diseases such as pigmentosa, retinitis, glaucoma, and myopia.
NLT 100% Through 80 mesh
Loss on Drying
Total Heavy Metals
Total Plate Count
Total Yeast & Mold
Shanghai Shine High International Trade Co.,Ltd
Add:Room 308,North Wanke Creative quarter,No2000,Dongming Road, Pudong new district,Shanghai, China