The almond is a small deciduous tree, growing to between 4 and 10 meters in height, with a trunk of up to 30 centimetres in diameter. The fruit of the almond is a drupe 3.5–6 cm long, with a downy outer coat. The outer covering or exocarp, fleshy in other members of Prunus such as the plum and cherry, is instead a leathery grey-green coating called the hull, which contains inside a hard shell, and the edible seed, commonly called a nut in culinary terms. Generally, one seed is present, but occasionally there are two. In botanical terms, an almond is not a true nut. The reticulated hard woody shell (like the outside of a peach pit) surrounding the edible seed is called the endocarp. The fruit is mature in the autumn, 7–8 months after flowering.
1. Almond Powder contains amygdalin, amygdalin intestinal microbial enzymes in
the body, or can be itself contained in the bitter almond bitter almond bitter almo
nd hydrolysis to produce small amounts of hydrocyanic acid and benzaldehyde,
inhibit the respiratory center, to cough, asthma .
2. Almond Powder has the function of anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects
3. Almond Powder has the function of anti-tumor effect.
4. Almond Powder has the function of lowering blood sugar,Hypolipidemic.
5. Almond Powder has the function of elimination of pigmentation, freckles, dark spots, so as to achieve the effect of beauty.
6. Attending functions lower gas cough and asthma, laxative. For cough, asthma, chest full of phlegm, blood-chun, dry, dry bowel constipation.
Product name: Almond Powder
Botanical source: Almond
Plant part used: Seed
Appearance: White fine powder
Sieve Analysis: 40 mesh
Shanghai Shine High International Trade Co.,Ltd
Add:Room 308,North Wanke Creative quarter,No2000,Dongming Road, Pudong new district,Shanghai, China