Neohesperidin is mainly extract from Citrus aurantium, also known as Bitter Orange or Seville Orange.It is a natural new nutrition sweetener widely existing in plants of dry orange peel, can be derived from extraction. Since the sweetness are 1300-1500 times than sugar, Neohesperidin are widely...
Neohesperidin is mainly extract from Citrus aurantium, also known as Bitter Orange or Seville Orange.It is a natural new nutrition sweetener widely existing in plants of dry orange peel, can be derived from extraction. Since the sweetness are 1300-1500 times than sugar, Neohesperidin are widely used in fruit juice, wine, beverage, bakery and pharmaceutical formulations sweeteners (Jiao deodorant), and particularly suitable for diabetic patients as food. In addition, it also can cure capillary fragility and protein permeability excessive. It is referred to as the maintenance of capillary permeability of vitamin or vitamin P,can be used as hypertension and myocardial infarction drugs. At the same time, Neohesperidin be of anti-oxidant effect.
1. Increased Metabolism
2.Increase Fat Break Down
6.Increase Fat Burning and Weight Loss
7. A flavor enhancer and natural sweetener
1) Applied in food field, it is used as a flavor enhancer and sweetener in a wide variety of Alcoholic beverage, dessert foods and savory foods.
2) Applied in cosmetics, it can added into toothpaste and mouth wash.
3) Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is mainly used to reducing the bitterness of in form.
4) Applied in Feed Field,Used for livestock feed as a means of reducing feeding time.
White or Light yellow powder
100% through 80 Mesh
Loss on Drying
1.Neohesperidin 2. Hesperidin
Total Plate Count
Yeast & Mold
Shanghai Shine High International Trade Co.,Ltd
Add:Room 308,North Wanke Creative quarter,No2000,Dongming Road, Pudong new district,Shanghai, China