Pterostilbene is a stilbenoid chemically related to resveratrol and is found in blueberries and grapes. It belongs to the group of phytoalexins, agents produced by plants to fight infections. Based on animal studies it is thought to exhibit anticancer, antihypercholesterolemia, antihypertriglyceridemia properties, as well as fight off and reverse cognitive decline. It is believed that the compound also has antidiabetic properties, but so far very little has been studied on this issue.
1. Pterostilbene has lowering blood lipids and cholesterol.
2. Pterostilbene can be used for diabetes.
3. Pterostilbene has anti-inflammatory,antineoplastic,anti-cancer,and antioxidant actions via modulations of gene expression and enzyme activity.
1) Be useful for treating heart diseases such as high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
2) Can interfere with cancer cell growth and proliferation, as well as induce apoptosis.
3) Be active against HIV by inhibiting virus expression and replication.
4) Accelerating healing of injured skin.
5) Inhibiting oral sugar metabolism and retard growth of certain bacteria.
6) Enhancing bone density and strength.
7) Protecting against carcinogenesis and prove supplementation for sunscreen protection
Purple red powder
Loss on Drying
Total Plate Count
Yeast & Mold
Shanghai Shine High International Trade Co.,Ltd
Add:Room 308,North Wanke Creative quarter,No2000,Dongming Road, Pudong new district,Shanghai, China