chlorogenic acid has function of antibacterial, anti-inflammatory,
detoxification,choleretic,release of blood pressure,
elevated white blood cells and a significant increase in gastric peristalsis
and the promotion of secretion of gastric juice.
Also has strong inhibition to escherichia coli, staphylococcus aureus, pneumococcal and viral,
significant effects in acute throat inflammation and skin disease.
Clinically for the treatment of acute bacterial infections and leucopenia caused by chemotherapy.
it has good hemostatic effect on menorrhagia and functional uterine bleeding.
its main pharmacological effects are:antihypertensive effect, anti-tumor,
invigorate the kidney, strengthen the immune, antioxidant, anti-aging,
anti-aging of muscle and skeleton, antibacterial, antiviral and so on.
1.Chlorogenic acid has wide anti-virus, anti-bacteria effect.
2.Chlorogenic acid has relatively lower toxicity and side-effects.
3.Chlorogenic acid has anti-hypertensive effect, anti-tumor effect.
4.Chlorogenic acid can be used as anti-infectious active ingredient.
5.Honeysuckle extract chlorogenic acid can also lower the risk of blood pressure and miscarriage.
6.Chlorogenic acid can enhance immune function and also is widely used in anti-oxidation, anti-aging, anti-aging musculoskeletal.
7. Works in two ways as a powerful anti-oxidant reducing free oxygen radicals
8. It helps to regulate the body's metabolism by inhibiting glucose 6 phosphates
9. It can increase stamina by stimulating the production of cortisone and adrenalin
10. It can increase the effectiveness of pain killers, especially for migraine medications
11. It can help to reduce the risk of diabetes, studies report 30% in women and over 50% in men.
12. It helps the body burn a higher proportion of lipids to carbohydrates, which can help avoid muscle fatigue
It is vegetable insecticide with contact and stomach action, which is characterised by efficient, low toxicity and long-term effect.
Oxymatrine could effectively treat chronic viral hepatitis and promote the serum markers of hepatitis B virus (HBV) and hepatitis C virus (HCV) in chronic hepatitis B and C to convert to negative and reduce serum level of ALT. It is valuable to pay more attention to the basic and clinical research of oxymatrine in order to explore the accurate mechanisms of its effect on antihepatic fibrosis.
Shanghai Shine High International Trade Co.,Ltd
Add:Room 308,North Wanke Creative quarter,No2000,Dongming Road, Pudong new district,Shanghai, China