It is one of the 50 fundamental herbs used in traditional Chinese medicine, where it has the name huáng qín. As a Chinese traditional medicine, huang qin usually refers to the dried root of S. baicalensis Georgi, S. viscidula Bge., S. amoena C.H. Wright, and S. ikoninkovii Ju. (baicalin)...
It is one of the 50 fundamental herbs used in traditional Chinese medicine, where it has the name huáng qín. As a Chinese traditional medicine, huang qin usually refers to the dried root of S. baicalensis Georgi, S. viscidula Bge., S. amoena C.H. Wright, and S. ikoninkovii Ju. (baicalin)
Radix Scutellariae extract improves the immune system, increases energy, products the liver, and strengthens bones. Furthermore it improves phagocytes and promotes blood circulation.Especially effective in lowering blood pressure of patients with hypertension.
1.It is used to treat respiratory and gastrointestinal infections, allergic rhinitis, jaundice, viral hepatitis, nephritis, pelvic inflammation, sores or swelling, and fever.
2.It is also used orally for scarlet fever, headache, irritability, red eyes, flushed face, seizures, epilepsy, hysteria, nervous tension, and a bitter taste in the mouth.
3. Can be used for the treatment of paralysis after cerebrovascular disease;
4. Can remove oxygen free radicals, but also inhibit the melanin formation;
5. Can reduce cerebral vascular resistance, improve blood circulation, increase cerebral blood flow and has anti-platelet aggregation effect;
6. Can used as antibacterial, diuretic, anti-inflammatory, anti-metamorphosis and antispasmodic effect. (baicalin)
1. Applied in Food field;
2. Applied in Pharmaceutical field. (baicalin)
Scutellaria baicalensis georgi.L
Light yellow powder
Loss on drying
Total plate count
Shanghai Shine High International Trade Co.,Ltd
Add:Room 308,North Wanke Creative quarter,No2000,Dongming Road, Pudong new district,Shanghai, China