Senna is a diarrhea growth in India, Pakistan, southern China shrubs. Senna because of their cathartic properties have traditionally been considered a "clean" herbs. More modern studies have shown that Senna in the treatment of constipation is very effective. Leaves and pods or fruit...
Senna is a diarrhea growth in India, Pakistan, southern China shrubs. Senna because of their cathartic properties have traditionally been considered a "clean" herbs. More modern studies have shown that Senna in the treatment of constipation is very effective. Leaves and pods or fruit can be used for medicine.
Senna is a potent laxative. Its cathartic effects can be obtained from a tea prepared from one or two teaspoonfuls of dried leaves. Senna's use in treating constipation is well documented. It is one of the most popular laxatives, especially in the elderly and for long-term laxative treatment
Senna leaf extract
Part of plant used
Sennosides 10%-40%, water soluble
Senna belongs to the family of desert flowering plants called Cassia spp. Senna or senna leaf, whose botanical name is Cassia acutifolia is a popular herbal remedy that is obtained from Senna alexandrina. Some other common names for this plant are Alexandrian senna, India senna, Cassia senna, and Khartoum senna. This plant which is a member of the bean family is a native to India, Pakistan and China. This natural product is available over the counter in the form of dried root, liquid extract, tablets etc. Senna leaf, like many other herbs, has many therapeutic properties and has been used as a medicine for centuries.
What is the Function aboutSenna Leaf extract?
1. Cathartic effect: senna infusion contains anthraquinone derivatives, its cathartic effect and irritation more
than other laxatives;
2. Antibacterial inhibition: senna extract alcohol resistant variety of bacteria such as staphylococcus, diphtheri
abacillus, typhoid bacillus, paratyphoid bacillus, and escherichia coli, the water extract useful only for Salmone
3. Hemostasis: senna powder can increase platelet and fibrinogen, reduced clotting time, recalcification time,
prothrombin time and blood clot contraction time, help to stop the bleeding 4;
4. Muscle relaxation: senna can block acetylcholine at the motor nerve terminals and skeletal joints, so that
What is the application aboutSenna Leaf extract?
1. Applied in food field, senna tea is widely used to treat constipation;
2. Applied in health product field, to be added into health products to relaxe the bowels;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, for the treatment of acute pancreatitis, bacillary dysentery and cholecystitis
4.Applied in cosmetics field,it is widely added into the cosmetics with the function of delaying aging and compacting skin,thus make skin much smooth and delicate.
Shanghai Shine High International Trade Co.,Ltd
Add:Room 308,North Wanke Creative quarter,No2000,Dongming Road, Pudong new district,Shanghai, China