Grape Skin Extract, a pure natural and water soluble food color produced by our company, is obtained by extracting skins of edible purple grape fruit of vitaceae which are planted locally. The process is extracting, refining. The major pigment component is enocyanin of anthocyanins.
Grape skin extract
Part of plant used
Grape skin extract powder is purplish red, liquid is brown purple, both has the slight characteristic odor of grape. It can be dissolved in water & alcohol, propylene glycol solution easily, but not in oil. The color shade of water solution changes when PH is different. When PH is between 2-6, it is stable and the color is purplish red. The solution color becomes blue, and is unstable when PH is above 6. The color of solution can't fade under light for a long time, and also has good resistance to high temperature in an acidic medium.
Resveratrol is a naturally occurring phytoalexin produced by some higher plants in response to injury or fungal infection. Phytoalexins are chemical substances produced by plants as a defense against infection by pathogenic microorganisms, such as fungi. Alexin is from the Greek, meaning to ward off or to protect. Resveratrol may also have alexin-like activity for humans. Epidemiological, in vitro and animal studies suggest that a high resveretrol intake is associated with a reduced incidence of cardiovascular disease, and a reduced risk for cancer.
Grape Skin Extract can be widely used in beverages ( excluding14.0 packed drinking water ) , frozen drinks ( edible ice excluded),candy, cakes, jam, imitation wlne.
When use Grape Skin Extract, dissolve the color a small amount of water first, and then mix the color solution with food materials.
Functions of grape skin extract Resveratrol:
1. Grape skin extract resveratrol is used for Lowering cholesterin and the blood viscosity, reducing the risk of arteriosclerosis, cardio-cerebrovascular disease and heart disease
2. Grape skin extract can be use for Anti-virus and accommodate immunity, inhibit Staphylococcus aureus, Micrococcus catarrhalis, Bacillus coli, aeruginosus Bacillus, have better inhibit action with Orphan virus, Fever blisters virus, enteric virus and Kesaqi virus.
Resveratrol is a polyphenolic compounds , mainly from grapes ( red wine ) , knotweed , peanuts, mulberry and other plants . Resveratrol is a natural biological strong polyphenols , also known as Qi three phenol, is cancer chemopreventive agent , but also to reduce platelet aggregation, prevention and treatment of atherosclerosis , cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases chemopreventive agent. USDA 's findings show that the peanut kernel also contains red and quite a lot of resveratrol. Experimental studies have shown that resveratrol has on cardiovascular disease and cancer beneficial effect. Resveratrol on hormone-dependent tumors have significant preventive effect. Also on osteoporosis, acne and dementia have a preventive effect , with anti- virus and immune regulation. One monomer on the body's internal anti-aging enzymes play a role, and then play the prevention of various age-related diseases, the potential role of life expectancy .
(1)Antibacterial,anti-thrombotic,antiinflammatory and anti-anaphylaxis.
(2) Preventing cancer, especially breast cancer, prostate cancer, endometrial cancer and ovary cancer due to its estrogen role.
(3) Anti-oxidation, delaying aging, preventing osteoporosis, acne ( whelk) and dementia in the elderly.
(4) Lowering cholesterin and the blood viscosity , reducing the risk of arteriosclerosis, cardio-cerebrovascular disease and heart disease.
(5) Owning good efficacy for treatment of AIDS.
B. Anti-inflammatory and Immune Boost.
C. Decreases the "stickiness" of blood platelets and assures blood vessels remain open and flexible.
D. Cardiovascular and estrogen effects.
F. Antioxidant in suspection.
G. Actions and Indications.
Shanghai Shine High International Trade Co.,Ltd
Add:Room 308,North Wanke Creative quarter,No2000,Dongming Road, Pudong new district,Shanghai, China