Grape Seed is rich in Oligomers Procyanodolic Complexes (OPC), which is a powerful antioxidant. In addition to the ultra rich potence of over 20 times higher than Vitamin C, it is also 50 times better than Vitamin E. It helps to strengthen the immune system, and also slowdown the aging process, which is of very high market value. Proanthocyanidin B2, which is the most active compound to neutralize free radicals that cause aging, is available only in Grape Seed. In Europe, OPC from Grape Seed Proanthocyanidins Extract has been adopted and used for several decades as a safe and effective compound. It has no record of any acute or chronic toxicity, no harmful reaction even under very high dosage. For these reasons, Grape Seed Proanthocyanidins Extract has become a new star in the food supplement market.
Grape seed extract
Part of plant used
Polyphenols 95%, Proanthocyanidin 98%
Proanthocyanidin is a kind of bioflavonoid, owning stronger antioxidation and free radical scavenging ability. Its
oxidation effect is 50 times of vitamin E, 20 times of vitamin C. Main functions are as follows:
(1) Anti-oxidation, scavenging free radical, preventing skin aging and UV radiation.
(2) Protect the brain and nerve tissue from oxidation.
(3)Maintaining capillary and artery vascular health, enhancing the tension of vascular and reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease.
(4) Anti-cancer and preventing cancer.
(5)Reliefing PMS problems, and alleviating wound, edema from injury or trauma, viricose veins, lower limb swelling and retinopathy.
1. Applied in food field, it's added into cake and cheese as nutrition exhanancer and inartificial preservative;
2. Applied in health products field, it's made into capsule,and it has already become one of the top ten salable natural plant extact products and owns the reputation of "natural health care product" and "orally cosmetics" in America;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is aslo used to treat cardiovascular disease;
4. Applied in cosmetic field, it's the main efficacy factor of toning lotion or cream. It has the efficacy of refirming, crease resisting and freckle curing, it can make skin smooth, exquisite and be full of flexibility.
1. Cardiovascular Diseases
Researches have assured that OPCs helps strengthen capillaries, arteries and veins, which endows it several important clinical applications. OPCs appear to stabilize the walls of blood vessels, reduce inflammation, and generally support tissues containing collagen and elastin.
2. Aging/Alzheimer Disease
Because OPCs can easily pass the Blood-Brain Barrier, it can effectively inhibit the damage that free radicals do to the brain organism, so that Alzheimer Disease is prevented and reversed.
3. Skin Care
Because of its antioxidant activity, OPCs is thought to prevent the skin from excessive ultraviolet radiation and free radicals. Considerable evidences indicate that OPCs protects and strengthens collagen and elastin of the skin, so that wrinkle is prevented and elasticity of the skin is kept. OPCs in cream form are a popular treatment for aging skin, on the theory that by repairing elastin and collagen they will return skin to a more youthful appearance.
4. Anti-cancer, Anti-inflammation and Anti- allergic Activity
Since free radicals play a vital role in tumor formation, OPCs is reasonably used for its anti-cancer activity. Also for its inhibition of inflammatory factors such as PG, 5-HT and Leukotriene, as well as selective binding to connective tissue of the joints to relieve pain and swelling, OPCs is helpful for kinds of arthritis. The anti-allergic activity of OPCs is thought to be the result of anti-histamine. Compared with other anti-allergic drugs, OPCs has the same efficacy and does not have the same side effects such as drowsiness.
Shanghai Shine High International Trade Co.,Ltd
Add:Room 308,North Wanke Creative quarter,No2000,Dongming Road, Pudong new district,Shanghai, China