What is Black rice?
Black rice and Zimi are from the grass plant rice cultivating a long-term characteristics of a species is in the rare species of rice, glutinous rice belonging to category. Black rice appearance Mohei, nutrient-rich, Black Pearl and King of the world meters in the reputation. In ancient China known as Gongmi Black rice with protein, fat, carbohydrates, B vitamins, vitamin E, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc and other nutrients, nutrient-rich; Curing body weakness, dizziness, hyphemia, the white hair, eye disease, soreness of waist and knee pain and lassitude of the extremities; Preventing cancer.
Black rice extract
Part of plant used
Black rice (also known as purple rice) is a range of rice types of the species Oryza sativa L. , some of which are glutinous rice. Varieties include but are not limited to Indonesian black rice and Thai jasmine black rice. Black rice is high in nutritional value and is a source of iron, vitamin E, and antioxidants (more than in blueberries). The bran hull (outermost layer) of black rice contains one of the highest levels of anthocyanin antioxidants found in food. The grain has a similar amount of fiber to brown rice and like brown rice, has a mild, nutty taste. In China, black rice is claimed to be good for the kidney, stomach and liver. Black rice has a deep black color and usually turns deep purple when cooked. Its dark purple color is primarily due to its anthocyanin content, which is higher by weight than that of other colored grains.It is suitable for making porridge, dessert, traditional Chinese black rice cake or bread. Noodles made from black rice have also been produced.
Black rice is brown or black, nutritious and has high edible and medicinal value, Black rice has long cultivation history which has been China's ancient and rare rice variety. Black rice extract is extracted from black rice which contains rich anthocyanin.Anthocyanin is a kind of water-soluble pigment which can be transformed by the chlorophyll and belongs to flavonoids of phenolic compounds. It is Common to find in plant tissues . There are more than 300 different anthocyanins in nature. The color of anthocyanin is affected by many factors such as low temperature, anoxia and Phosphorus deficiency .
What is the functions of Black Rice Extract?
1. Black Rice Extract has the function of eliminating free radical;
2. Improvs cardiac muscle nutrition and reducing myocardial oxygen consumption;
3. Black Rice Extract can effect on the obvious inhibiting to formation of atherosclerosis.
4. Scavenges free radical, eliminate speckles, enhances cardiovascular health.
5. Natural anti-oxidant.
6. Natural pigment.
7. Resistant mutations function to reduce the formation of carcinogenic factor
8. Black Rice Extract has anti-inflammatory effects, which can be prevented, including inflammation, including arthritis and swelling.
Where dose the Black rice extract apply to?
1. Applied in food field, it aslo can be used as food additive and colorant;
2. Applied in cosmetic field, anthocyanidin is mainly used as antioxidant, preventing UV radiation.
3. Applied in health product field, black rice extract anthocyanidin capsule supply a new way to treat atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease;
Shanghai Shine High International Trade Co.,Ltd
Add:Room 308,North Wanke Creative quarter,No2000,Dongming Road, Pudong new district,Shanghai, China