Place of Origin:Anhui, China (Mainland)
Model Number:Food Grade
Bulk: Plastic Bag in Carton as customers' requirment
Jars with private label as customer request
Delivery Time：within 3-5 days
L- glutamine is the most abundant amino acid found in human muscle and plasma. Over 60% of the free-floating amino acid pool in skeletal muscle cells is made up of L glutamine. It is also a primary nitrogen donor, meaning that it moves the nitrogen around in the body to where it is needed. Maintaining a positive nitrogen balance is absolutely necessary for muscle building.
L-glutamine was once considered a non-essential amino acid because the body can make its own from the amino acids glutamic acid, isoleucine and valine. Recently, however, is has become known as a conditionally essential amino acid because in times of physical stress, such as intense exercise and surgery, the body requires more of it to maintain its glutamine stores in blood and muscle. When glutamine stores are depleted, you may experience decreases in strength, stamina, and recovery.
Assay (dried substance)
98.5% ~ 101.5%
+6.3 ~ +7.3°
Loss on drying, %
Residue on ignition, %
Heavy metals (Pb), ppm
Arsenic (As2O3), ppm
State of solution, %
≥98 (2.5% aqueous solution)
4.5 ~ 6.0
Sulfate (SO4), %
Chloride (Cl), %
Ammonium (NH4), %
Iron (Fe), ppm
Other amino acids, %
Aerobic plate count, cfu/g
Pathogenic bacteria, cfu/g
Conforms to AJI2002/FCCV/USP29
1. L-Glutamine is the most prevalent amino acid in the bloodstream.
2. L-Glutamine is involved in more metabolic processes than any other amino acid.
3. L-Glutamine is converted to glucose when more glucose is required by the body as an energy source.
4. L-Glutamine also plays a part in maintaining proper blood glucose levels and the right pH range.
5. L-Glutamine serves as a source of fuel for cells lining the intestines. Without it, these cells waste away.
6. L-Glutamine is also used by white blood cells and is important for immune function.
7. L-Glutamine assists in maintaining the proper acid/alkaline balance in the body, and is the basis of the building blocks for the synthesis of RNA and DNA.
Health care materials glutamic acid/l-glutamine powder/capsule/pills
L-Glutamine At a Glance
An essential amino acid needed by your body in large amounts
Promotes digestive and brain health, muscle growth, athletic performance, and more
Fights cancer and high blood sugar
Found in both animal proteins and plant proteins
Available in supplement form (see below for dosage instructions)
10 Proven L-Glutamine Benefits
New research is now showing that L-glutamine benefits the body in the following ways:
Improves gastrointestinal health because it is a vital nutrient for the intestines to rebuild and repair
1. Helps heal ulcers and leaky gut by acting as a Band-Aid for protection from further damage
2. Is an essential neurotransmitter in the brain and helps with memory, focus and concentration
3. Improves IBS and diarrhea by balancing mucus production, which results in healthy bowel movementsPromotes muscle growth and decreases muscle wasting
4. Improves athletic performance and recovery from endurance exercise
5. Improves metabolism and cellular detoxification
6. Curbs cravings for sugar and alcohol
7. Fights cancer
8. Improves diabetes and blood sugar
Dendrobium extract 1%
N-Stearoyl ethanolamide (SEA)
Resveratrol 50% 98%
Tribulus Extract 40%-90% Saponins
Fenugreek 50% saponine
Green coffee Bean extract45%-50%