Overview Quick Details Type:Fruit Extract Variety:Other Form:Powder Part:Other Extraction Type:Solvent Extraction Packaging:Bottle, Can, Drum, Glass Container, Plastic Container, Vacuum Packed Grade:AAAAA Brand Name:ShinHigh Model Number:100% Nature Product Name:Hydroxytyrosol Cas No:537-42-8...
Extraction Type:Solvent Extraction
Packaging:Bottle, Can, Drum, Glass Container, Plastic Container, Vacuum Packed
Model Number:100% Nature
Delivery Time:Within 7 Days
Olives, also known as chinese olive,as the fruit is green was named. Olive fruit is rich in calcium and vitamin C,there is a big profit for people . It is a kind of evergreen tree, native to China. olive need to cultivate 7 years, mature period in general around October each year .Olive leaf extract from olive tree,activity ingredient is Oleuropein and Hydroxytyrosol,widely used for food,medicine,health care product and cosmetics,have strong antioxidant,relax vascular smooth muscle,lower blood pressure and anti-cancer effect.
Olive leaf extract
Part of plant used
Natural olive leaf and olive leaf extracts (OLE), are now marketed as anti-aging, immunostimulators, and even antibiotics. Bioassays supportits antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory effects at a laboratory level. A liquid extract made directly from fresh olive leaves recently gained international attention when it was shown to have an antioxidant capacity almost double green tea extract and 400% higher than Vitamin C.
Olive Extract Hydroxytyrosol has a powerful antioxidant properties. After gallic acid, hydroxytyrosol is believed to be one of the most powerful antioxidants. Its oxygen radical absorbance capacity is ten times higher than green tea, and two times higher than CoQ10.
The olives, leaves and olive pulp contain a little levels of hydroxytyrosol.
Studies have showed that low dose of hydroxytyrosol reduces the consequences of sidestream smoke-induced oxidative stress in rats.
1. Inhibiting the growth of every virus, bacteria, fungi and protozoa and killing them.
2. Preventing the onset of colds, flu, and a range of viruses, yeast, fungal and mould problems, bacterial infections, and parasites.
3. Powerful effects on anti-infectious disease.
4. Being lethal to some cancer cells based upon it's general immune enhancing properties.
5. Being a useful treatment for the opportunistic infections associated with HIV
6. Lowering blood pressure, increasing blood flow in the coronary arteries, relieving arrhythmias, preventing the hardening of the arteries.
7. Improving the auto-immune disorder
1.Broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity: it has a good effect on the infectious and malignant micro-organisms. Olive leaf extract provides a battle with the microbes safe and effective treatment. The study also proved that the extract of the human body only attack pathogens and symbiotic intestinal bacteria harmless, which is its another advantage beyond the man-made antibiotic.
2.Strengthen the immune system: Some physicians have successfully used olive leaf extract medically unexplained illnesses, such as chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia treatment of patients. This may be the result of direct stimulation of the immune system.
3.Cardiovascular disease: olive leaf extract can reduce arterial discomfort caused by inadequate flow, reduce high blood pressure and inhibition of oxidation of cholesterol.
1. Oleuropein of olive Leaf Extract is used in eliminating viruses.
2. Olive leaf extract oleuropein can prevent the hardening of the arteries.
3. As a important medical raws, olive leaf extract can be used to lower blood pressure.
4. As an effective antioxidant, olive leaf extract oleuropein can prevent hardening of the arteries.
5. Olive leaf extract oleuropein can increase blood flow in the coronary arteries,relieve arrhythmias.
6. In enhancing immunity and improving the autoimmune disorder.,olive leaf extract oleuropein plays an important role.
7. Olive leaf extract oleuropein is used for anti-diabetes.anti-virus, anti-bacteria, anti-fungi, and anti-protozoa.
For the manufacture of therapeutic viruses, bacteria, protozoa, parasites and diseases caused by blood-sucking insects and other new drugs, new drugs and treatment of colds.
Olive leaf extract mainly use as a dietary supplement, for regulating immunity.
High levels of olive leaf extract is mainly used for skin care products, can protect skin cells from UV damage, effectively maintain the skin soft and elastic, to help skin, skin rejuvenation effect. Microherb high content of oleuropein 80% of skin care products specifically for the design of its high active ingredients, light in color, very suitable for cosmetic formulation.