Overview Quick Details CAS No.: 58-85-5 Other Names: D-Biotin MF: C10H16N2O3S EINECS No.: 200-399-3 Place of Origin: China (Mainland) Type: Antipyretic Analgesics and NSAIDs, Disinfectant and Preservatives Grade Standard: Medicine Grade Usage: Animal Pharmaceuticals Model Number: Top Grade...
Place of Origin:China (Mainland)
Type:Antipyretic Analgesics and NSAIDs, Disinfectant and Preservatives
Grade Standard:Medicine Grade
Model Number:Top Grade
Purity:99%min, 99%, 98%
RONACARE(TM) BIOTIN PLUS;PHOTOPROBE(R) BIOTIN;VITAMIN B7;VITAMIN H;BIOTIN(V-H);BIOTINUM;BIOTIN, IMMOBILIZED ON DEXTRAN-LYSINE;BIOTIN, IMMOBILIZED ON DEXTRAN
Biotin is necessary for cell growth, the production of fatty acids, and the metabolism of fats and amino acids. It plays a role in the citric acid cycle, which is the process by which biochemical energy is generated during aerobic respiration. Biotin not only assists in various metabolic reactions but also helps to transfer carbon dioxide. Biotin may also be helpful in maintaining a steady blood sugar level. Biotin is often recommended for strengthening hair and nails. As a consequence, it is found in many cosmetics and health products for the hair and skin, though it cannot be absorbed through the hair or skin itself.
1)Biotin(Vitamin H ) is the essential Nutrients of the retina,the Biotin deficiency could cause the Dry eyes, keratization, inflammation, even blindness.
2)Biotin(Vitamin H) can improve the body's immune response and resistance.
3)Biotin(Vitamin H) can maintain normal growth and development.
4)Biotin(Vitamin H) deficiency will cause reproductive functions recession, bad bone growth and the obstruction of embryo and early childhood growth.
(1) to help fat, glycogen and the synthesis and metabolism of amino acids in the human body is normal;
(2) to promote sweat glands, nerve tissue, bone marrow, the male gonads, the skin and hair of normal operation and the growth, relieve eczema, dermatitis symptoms;
(3) to prevent white hair and hair loss, help to cure baldness;
(4) to ease muscle pain;
(5) Promote the synthesis of urea and excretion, purine synthesis and biosynthesis of oleic acid;
(6) for the treatment of atherosclerosis, stroke, lipid metabolism disorders, high blood pressure, coronary heart disease and blood circulation disorder diseases.